WSR Recycling operates a vehicle fleet providing a full range of waste industry transport solutions, offering transport and handling services to deliver immediate and sustainable benefits to our customers and business partners.
The WSR Recycling fleet offers a cost-effective and flexible approach to transport. As well as handling general domestic waste in large volumes, we are fully equipped and licensed to transport a wide range of commercial material, bulky & heavy waste, dry non-hazardous waste, demolition & construction waste.
The WSR fleet offers a wide range of vehicle and transport options:
- 44 tonne articulated vehicles, with trailer options of both moving floor and ejector types. These vehicles offer the most efficient method of transporting large volumes of waste, thus helping to reduce environmental impact.
- 12-18 tonne skip loaders, suitable for the collection of both domestic and commercial waste, and designed to carry regular sized waste skips.
- 32 tonne roll on / roll off hook lift vehicles, designed to carry larger containers for removing and transporting larger volumes of heavier materials such as building materials and construction waste.
- 32 tonne Tipper truck, for bulk haulage of aggregates and other suitable materials
- 32 tonne Rear End Loader, for on-site emptying of containers and wheeled bins
All of our vehicles are fitted with GPS tracking devices which enable us to identify the vehicle location, but also allows us to monitor the environmental performance of the vehicle. The vehicles are equipped with two-way radio, enabling us to communicate service messages to and from the drivers, helping us to maximise efficiency and enhance the customer experience.